Monday, March 23, 2009

Crouching Tiger, Sleeping Moron

Sunday, March 22: Frisco, TX-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
I went for a walk this morning to get some lunch. On the way Jessi called me; it was nice to hear from her and see how the Culpepper tour is going.
After getting lunch I was stuffed and it was difficult to get motivated to do anything.
We had a huge crowd for our first show. I couldn't believe how many people showed up for an early afternoon show on Sunday.
I took a little nap between shows outside the Alley. This photo, taken by Casey's brand new camera, shows why that is a dangerous thing to do in the backyard of a circus.


The second show had a big crowd as well; Frisco was good to us in that respect. Dick Monday, Tiffany Riley, and their kids came to the show, and a former Shrine clown named Bill Gowan was also in attendance.
Ryan's family came to watch the tent tear down; all in all, it was a big day (and town) for visitors.
The second show Intermission was a lot of fun. There were a lot of cool people to play with and off of, and one little girl was really cute. She gave me a hug, kissed my neck, and told me that she loved me.
After tear down Ryan and I went with Casey, Nat, and Georgia to a sushi restaurant. The service was pretty lousy, but we ate until we thought we would burst. We ran up over a $200 bill!
When we were leaving we ran into Tavana, Danny, Arwen, Lucky, Vickie, and Bill Gowan; we all decided to adjourn to an Italian restaurant for coffee and dessert. There we ran into the Mosses.
I don't think I am going to be able to eat again for a week!

March 22-Bridgeport, TX March 23-Royse City, TX March 24-Athens, TX

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true. Photos are worth a thousand words.
Dion

Anonymous said...

So nich meeting you! Really enjoyed our visit after the show. Have a great season and keep up the good work. Will catch yo in the fall when you are back in this area.
Bill

Susabelle said...

Aw, the pretty kitty only wants to LOVE you.

Susabelle said...

Your route as I've found it...should have updates later:

Bridgeport TX Mar 23
Royse City TX Mar 24
Athens TX Mar 25
Van TX Mar 26
Commerce TX 27
Hugo OK Mar 28
Idabel OK Mar 29
Murfreesboro AR Mar 30
Redfield AR Mar 31
Heber Springs AR Apr 1
Ash Flat AR Apr 2

Elizabeth said...

What a picture! Were you asleep when it was taken? What did the tiger do? What did you do? Was he on some sort of a leash? Yikes!

Steve Copeland said...

I woke up right when this picture was being taken. The tiger was on a leash. Even if she wasn't, I'm sure Casey would have saved me. Right? RIGHT!?

Casey McCoy Cainan said...

Uhhhh.......Sure pal....




I wouldn't let this innocent little tiger eat "clown". You know what they put in that stuff?