Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Triple Trouble

Sunday, June 28: Plainville, MA-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
This morning Ryan and I had a meeting with Mr. North to present our gag ideas for next year and to discuss our contract. The talk went very well, but no decision was reached; Jim Royal needs to get involved as well. Hopefully we will have a concrete answer in a couple of weeks.

For some reason I was extremely drained this morning and crashed for a few hours. I woke up just shortly before I had to get ready for the shows, so I didn't get a chance to grab anything for lunch.

I met my friend Don, who visited in Pequannock, out in front of the lot and brought him back to hang out while I got into make up.

We had a good sized crowd for the first show and an average sized crowd for the second show. They were definitely Sunday crowds though; they didn't show much enthusiasm. 

In the second show Renato caught the triple somersault for the first time this season. Casey and I had established bets for when this happened, so at tonight's BBQ we acted on them. (We also dragged Ryan into the fun. You'll have to wait for me to upload video before you find out what we did. I'll forewarn you though, it is not for the weak stomached.)

Mat Coes came back to visit tonight and we also had Danny and Tavana in attendance at the BBQ. There was an abundance of food and beer and lots of stories and good laughs. 

June 29-Pepperell, MA June 30-Merrimac, MA July 1 and 2-N. Andover, MA

1 comment:

melvino said...

Great, now Renato will be even more arrogant. :o) Seriously, high five him or something.

His uncle does the triple almost every show here. Neener neener neener!