Sunday, October 11, 2009

Can I Fix It? No I Can't!

Saturday, October 10: Troy, IL-2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
For a change, today was sunny, but it was still muddy as hell on the lot!
Ryan and I walked the 4 mile round trip to get some lunch, and then I fixed our hot water heater with Ryan's coaching. I was so proud of my "handy man-ness"; I felt like Bob The Builder, Tim Allen, and Jesus all rolled into one!

We had good sized crowds today, and the audience loved our gags in the night show. The family that I befriended from the diner the other day in Benld showed up for the first show. I wish they would have waited like I told them, because I got them tickets for the second show.

It got very chilly when the sun started going down. Once the shows were over, everything had to move off the disgusting, torn up, muddy lot. Luckily Jan was already on the road, so I was off the hook.

Ryan, Radar, and I (once again) walked the four mile round trip this evening so we could have a nice meal at Cracker Barrel. On the way there and back we talked about one of my favorite subjects, horror movies!

Since everything moved off the lot tonight, we didn't have power. It was mighty cold in my tuna can of a house.

October 12-Warrenton, MO October 13-Fulton, MO October 14-Vienna, MO

No comments: