Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kitty Chow

Tuesday, October 20: Willard, MO-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Today Casey, Natalie, Ryan, Geneivive and I loaded up to go to the mall while Georgia was on a field trip with the other circus kids.


I almost bought this pimpin' hat, but good sense prevailed and I put it back on the rack.


Once again it was a beautiful day; there is no way this is going to last the rest of the season!


We had average crowds today. Some friends of Crystal's: Jenny, Claire, and Andy, came to see the second show, where they witnessed me almost getting mauled.

During our opening when the tigers are released, I saw one of the cats charging at me out of the corner of my eye. 

I did my usual bit where I get scared and jump towards the audience. When I turn around I see someone in the audience and get more scared and jump back to the cage.

Tonight when I did that I turned around just in time to see one of the tigers with her arm almost all the way out of the arena trying to grab me. I think I need to pay more attention for the last few days of the tour.


At least that incident was exciting; the rest of the show...not so much. I'm sorry that Crystal's friends had to see the performance with such a lousy audience.


October 24 and 25: Fort Smith, AR

1 comment:

Everyday is a new day said...

Hey...that is my skiing hat buddy! What can I say man, it keeps me warm! I get laughed at a lot but I laugh with everyone as they are freezing and I am not. Jokes on them