Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hot Pants

Thursday, October 15: Camdenton, MO-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
This morning's drive was very hilly, almost like a roller coaster ride; it was a welcome change from all the flat terrain we covered in Illinois.

We were on a grassy lot today, but there were a lot of big rocks lying around just waiting to break the back of some unsuspecting slaps and falls clown. 
The weather was once again cold and overcast. Surprise, surprise! Nothing is drying because we haven't had any sunshine since last weekend. The floor of the Clown Alley is soaked and muddy, so I was standing on wet packing blankets to try and keep my costumes clean while I changed. The shoelaces of my bad weather shoes are completely saturated and ooze mud every time I lace them. 
I am so ready to be away from "mud show fun" for a few months.

We had a good sized crowd for the first show, and we had a full second show; they were a great audience. It is about time we had a good show again!

At this evening's BBQ Casey was fooling around and threw a coal at Ryan. He thought it wasn't hot, but it ended up burning a hole in Ryan's jogging pants and melting Ryan's thermals and underwear together. We all had a good laugh about it, but Casey did feel really bad afterwards and offered to replace the pants; not the underwear though. He doesn't do underwear...

October 17-El Dorado Springs, MO October 18-Bolivar, MO October 19-Marshfield, MO

3 comments:

Alex said...

Have you read my "hot pants" story?
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/note.php?note_id=41731651410

ROD PRINGLE said...

I'd say he Caught him UN A WARES!!!HAHAHAHAHA

Susabelle said...

I'm really going to miss your daily posts. Hopefully you'll keep us all up to date on your shenanigans during winter at WQ.