Thursday, October 22, 2009

They Say It's Your Birthday

Monday, October 19: Marshfield, MO-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Today was my 26th birthday. Whoo hoo! I couldn't have asked for a better day; it was beautiful weather, sunny and warm, and we were playing on a nice, grassy lot.

Casey took me and Ryan shopping in Springfield. We went to Barnes & Noble where I bought the book, Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, with the money that Radar gave me. Ryan got me the movie, Drag Me To Hell, which I enjoyed immensely in theaters, and Casey bought me a book of short stories called "The Greatest Circus Stories Ever".

Next we went to the mall across the street where Casey bought Natalie some clothing as a gift since she didn't get to come to the mall with us.
He also treated me to a sushi lunch before we went back to the lot.

The Fusco family is with us until the end of the tour, so Ryan is happy to see his girlfriend, Tatiana, again.

We had average sized audiences tonight. The first crowd was pretty responsive, but the second crowd left much to be desired.

Between shows Valerie (themudshowdiaries.blogspot.com) interviewed me for her circus audio project. It was fun recounting my path to where I am now.

At the BBQ tonight I got a little buzzed thanks to a shot of Jack Daniels and a beer (hey, it was my birthday!), and after we were done eating I stumbled into town to find a circus poster with my birth date on it. Sadly all the posters were on the insides of the closed shops' windows; guess I will have to wait until next year.

October 22-Wheaton, MO October 23-25-Fort Smith, AR

2 comments:

Ned said...

As your season comes to the end want to thank you for taking us along for the ride via your blog
get a good rest and hope to see you down the road next year

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday from your fans in Ireland