Monday, October 26, 2009

WE ARE DONE!



I think this sums up how happy I am to be done.

I wish I could say we finished with a bang, but it was definitely a whimper. We played to a small crowd that was probably one of the worst as far as reactions are concerned. What a shame.

The important thing is, we are done! I will get the last half week of entries up on here as soon as I can. Right now I am completely overwhelmed with the thought of packing up all my belongings tomorrow and renting a car for a estimated departure date of Tuesday. Then it will be a 26 hour road trip to get Radar, Ryan, and myself where we need to go on the east coast.

So please forgive me if I'm not punctual with updates...

Something to look forward to: I made a video in finale of the last show just for you faithful blog readers so you can experience the end of the season from inside the ring.

Good night!

6 comments:

Tejano said...

Thanks for the online road trip. Hope to catch you next year when you come to the Valley again, hope this is where you will start your season again and hopefully, your 2010 blog. If you like fajitas, I know quite a few places that serve REAL fajitas...not chicken..not shrimp..BEEF! :)

Harry Kingston said...

Steve,
Thank you so much for your time and energy you put into your blog for us fans.
I know I really enjoyed meeting you and Ryan at three different Texas towns. And it rained at all three but that is Texas, a bummer.
You two are real clowns and put everything into it and it shows.
Hope to see you down the sawdust trail in 2010 with everything bigger than ever.
Have a great Holiday season.
Harry Kingston
CFA Texas

Dick Dykes said...

CONGRADULATIONS!
You made it.
I had my doubts at a few times this summer that you would!
I know the feeling when it's over for the season.
Have a nice vacation!
Dick

Bob Doodles said...

All the best to you and Mr.Combs! Have a wonderful trip back to homebase and prepare for the upcoming Christmas season and Ave Q! See ya next year down the road!
Bob

Dan McCallum said...

I am total agreement with the above posts...

THANK YOU so much for the season of blogs about your fantastic adventures.

I honestly miss being on the road, and reading your blog was like being out there again. I am going to go through withdrawl from now until you open.

Thanks again, and congratulations on a safe and successful season.

Sincerely,
Dan

EleFanOhio said...

Steve,
Thanks for entertaining us this year on the lot and on the net. I'm sure thoughts of a hot shower and a good bed for more than an occasional night are sounding quite good. Enjoy.
Travel safely on the trip home.
See you down the road.
Doug