Thursday, January 13, 2011

Make 'Em Laugh

Hey everyone,

Greetings from Walterboro, SC. I have been home for about a week after traveling like a maniac all winter.
A blog about our travels with the Great American Circus to come soon!

Until then, here's a little "gem" from my Ringling days.
In 2007, my last year on the road, I decided to go out with a bang at the No Talent Talent Show (which took place the last week of the tour).
I did my homage to Donald O'Conner by performing "Make 'Em Laugh". And I won third place!

Sorry for the pauses in the action; I had to do that to get the audio and video to synch up (long story).

Happy 2011!

video

7 comments:

Ellyn R. Acord said...

You won, third, place???

Singing in the Rain is my all time favorite musical and the make em' laugh segment is one of my favorite in any film. You did great!

Anonymous said...

Excellent
Ken

Jerry Jay said...

Great turn! I almost expected the wall exit. Really good!

Michael Newton-Brown said...

Great video.Glad you are back. Can't wait to read of your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Been reading your blog for two years, seen the video you've posted, seen some of the RBBB videos from Youtube- disappointed that you've threatened to back off the blog, but (big BUTT here) severely IMPRESSED with this video.
Well done, sir! Very well done!

Bruce the Clown

Anonymous said...

I should think that with all those pratfalls you`d have been given first place. I think you were great!

Arts in the Family said...

Good stuff, Steve! We're looking forward to your next post. Hope you had a good holiday season and a happy New Year.

Alberto and Pammy