Monday, March 28, 2011

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Sunday, March 27: Frisco, TX-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.


This morning after getting paid I went directly to a massage parlor that I found yesterday.

I got a lot of kinks worked out AND unsolicited hair advice.


Kelly came back to have lunch with me and hang out during the first show.

The temperature dropped drastically starting last night, and it was overcast all day. It misted most of the morning, and it rained for a short period in the afternoon.

It wasn't great, but it sure beat the wind blowing directly into the back door like it did for all three shows yesterday.


The first show was 3/4 full, and we did good business for the second show. It was a bit cold to be doing the water act, but the reactions from the crowds made up for it.


Dave and Cherie Gregg and Kelly all left in between the two shows; Gary Ray, his son Cody, and Cody's girlfriend, Aubra, came to see the second show and brought some delicious cookies as free roll.

Gary worked Shrine circuses for years and his son, Cody, has clowned with him as well.

While I was visiting with them during Intermission I got to see Bill Gowan, another clown from the good ol' days.


After the shows Gary, Cody, Aubra, and I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, and I had a great time talking and sharing stories with them.


I had a fantastic time in Frisco this year, and I am sad to leave.

No comments: