Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Argio Show

Tuesday, March 01: Elsa, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.


This morning I played handy man and fixed a door on my entertainment unit that has been broken for a long time.

Go me!


Our friend, Ramon, who is a big fan of Kelly Miller, took a few of us out to lunch today.

David Dunn, who came to the show in McAllen, met us as well at a Mexican restaurant where we were treated to a delicious fajita meal.


Back at the lot Ryan and I practiced our trumpets for awhile until Casey came into the tent with a surprise for me....a baby duck!


I can tell the baby is going to look like Pato, Ryan's first duck, but I am not sure if it is a boy or a girl yet. (Not that it matters much; I DO have a girl duck named Ralph)

I took the baby into the cage with Ralph; she was terrified of the duckling and did everything in her power to get away from it.

I had some cardboard boxes in my truck, so I made a little house for the baby. It will live indoors with me until it is big enough to not squeeze through the spaces in the duck pen.


The first show was almost full, and we had a full house for the second show. I was surprised at the amount of people that came to the show in this town.


It cooled down a lot once the sun went down; the water gag wasn't as fun as it usually is!


Ryan's two year old nephew, Argio, is a big fan of our work, and during Intermission of the second show he put on a performance for us.

His mom was playing our music on a boombox and he was acting out our gags. His favorite things to do were the dance from the end of the water act and the chase from the end of the artist gag.

He had us rolling with his interpretation of our material.


No comments: