Thursday, March 17, 2011

C Is For Kolache, That's Good Enough For Me!

Wednesday, March 16: Sealy, TX-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 36

Lot: across from old HS gym


I had a productive morning. I went to a donut shop across the street from the lot and had kolaches (I love kolaches), I washed my clothes at a laundromat across the street, I exchanged some motor oil at O'Reilley's for the correct kind, and I found a post office.


Mike and Carolyn Rice returned to the show today. They are late in joining us because Mike broke his foot in a motorcycle accident during the winter.

They will go in the show on Saturday, at which point Rudy and Carla's dog act will be leaving.


We had good turn outs for the shows tonight. The first performance was almost full, and the second was full (but the tent was still minus the one small seat wagon).


Did I mention I had kolaches today?


No comments: