Monday, March 7, 2011

EXCELSIOR!

Sunday, March 6: Weslaco, TX-2:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.


I was very productive this morning; I finally got around to spray painting the front of my trailer where I had fiber glassed the holes.

The timing was perfect because I had just had the trailer washed and it was a sunny day with little wind.

It isn't perfect (it was my first patching job), but the color of my trailer looks normal now!


I was also in a very enterprising mood and set in action something that will greatly help our clowning.

And I named my duckling! Ladies and gentlemen.....

DEXTER! (thank you Becky Raborn for the suggestion)



We had an average sized crowd for the first show, and the second and third shows were almost 3/4 full.

The gags were a lot of fun to do today, and I came up with a funny new bit in the water gag.


Our friend, Ramon, came to the third show with his wife, so I visited with them during Intermission.

He sat front and center and got some great photos. I will post some here as soon as I get them.


So ends our multiple day stands for awhile; it is a shame. A guy could get used to such a lax schedule!

It is also our last six pack for awhile, although they aren't too bad this season. This show isn't nearly as tiring as last year's was for me and Ryan.

No comments: