Thursday, March 10, 2011

Good Thing I'm Skinny

Wednesday, March 9: Primera, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Miles: 12
Lot: Next to City Hall

We were on a difficult lot today; the set up was very tight. I couldn't even open my door all the way because I was parked so close to Raul's trailer.


Luckily it was just for one day!

I got to go to Wal Mart this morning and do a lot of much needed shopping; naturally after I got back to my trailer I realized all of the things that I forgot to purchase.
Speaking of my trailer, I spent all afternoon cleaning it. Go me!

We had a full house for the first show, and they were a fantastic audience. We did good business for the second show.

Amber, a member of the Black Dragon pirate cruise, came to visit tonight; we had a good time hanging out and talking.

No comments: