Friday, March 11, 2011

It Burns The Flesh!

Thursday, March 10: Lyford, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Miles: 15

Lot: Across from church


Today was the last of our run of 6:30 a.m. calls and short jumps; tomorrow we leave the Rio Grande Valley. I am really going to miss the easy travel schedule.


I got to do laundry this morning, which was much needed. The dryers got my clothes so hot that I couldn't touch them for more than a few seconds without burning myself!


I let took Dexter swimming for the first time today. He had a lot of fun, and he got some exercise as well following me around the lot.

My plan is to keep it up every day and hopefully he won't become as independent as Ralph is.


The first show was full and the second show was almost full; both audiences were excellent, and Ryan and I had a lot of fun in the gags.

No comments: