Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Goodness, My Guinness

Thursday, March 24: Royse City, TX-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 70

Lot: Red Line Raceway


At a T.A. truck stop on this morning's jump, I had quite a "crappy experience"...I will leave it at that.

The good news is I solved two problems at once!


Ryan and I went into town to pick up supplies for prop repair and painting. Back at the lot we did a quick paint touch up job on a couple of the props before the shows.


There was a good crowd for the first show, and the second show was full. Ryan and I were frustrated with the opening of the artist gag, so we did some rewriting, talked it over with John Moss, and implemented the changes in the second show.

We liked it a lot better; the changes really cleaned up the action. We also had Tatiana film the gag, which gave us an idea of other bits we could tweak.


After the shows we jumped to Frisco. My main objective was to arrive at the lot before the Irish Pub closed.

I got in with plenty of time to spare, so I headed on over and had a Guinness to top off my day.


No comments: