Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Picky Ducks

Monday, March 21: Hudson, TX-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 59

Lot: High school


We were told on the route slip to be at the lot before 7:00 a.m. to avoid the school traffic.

I arrived exactly at 7, and they were right to warn us. Traffic was a mad house going into the school.


The lot was split into two sections separated by a chain link fence; most of the trailers were on cement, and the big trucks and the tent were on grass.

It was another day that Ryan and I were thankful for having a cart since we had a long way to haul the props.


When I went into my trailer I saw that my Mac had fallen off the couch during the jump and my Aircard was bent out of whack.

Luckily with a little finagling on my part, I got it working again. It didn't help though that phone and Internet service was as elusive as a funny Red Show clown today.


My ducks turned up their bills at the food that I bought for them the other day, so I ended up tagging along with Casey, Nikki, and Radar for their errand running so I could get a different kind of feed.


There was a pitiful crowd for the first show; things were looking pretty grim, but luckily we did good business for the second show.

No comments: