Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reporter Bear Always Gets The Scoop

Monday, February 28: Elsa, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Miles: 23

Lot: 88th & 4th



The lot in Elsa is tight; it didn't help that after Alex, the 24 hour man, scoped it out, someone came on and dumped three huge piles of dirt in the way of everything.

One of the piles had to be moved this morning before the generator truck could be parked in its spot.


Casey and Nikki took me to the outlet mall where I bought some new clothes. My favorite purchases were the "reporter bear" and "skeleton rooster" shirts:




You can't make this stuff up.


Casey got two new white tigers from Circus Vazquez, a male and a female named Kandahar and Serri.

Kandahar is HUGE; his head is about the size of my whole body. He is definitely a terrifying creature up close, as I found out when I helped push their new cage.


We did good business for both of the shows. There was a little boy in the front row that covered his face with a popcorn box the entire artist gag in the first show.

I made a joke to Ryan about him being "Popcorn Box Face", Dick Tracy's arch nemesis.


After the shows I attended a party to celebrate Delena's 21st birthday.

4 comments:

DanTheBooker said...

I thought the new tigers were named Gutuso and Lola?

Anonymous said...

NAME THE DUCK: McGILLICUTTY !

Anonymous said...

Name the duck McRadar

Anonymous said...

How about HotRadar the duck?