Thursday, March 3, 2011

Waiting Is The Hardest Part

Wednesday, March 02: Progreso, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Miles: 17

Lot: Baker & Business 1015


We had a late call this morning, 7:00 a.m.; the trucks over 13' tall were told not to leave until 7:20 a.m.

I'm not sure what the reasoning was; it took me awhile to get off the lot anyway because I was blocked in by trucks on all sides.


I took the baby duck out today and let it play around in the grass. I was happy to see that it followed me wherever I went.

I tried the same thing with Ralph a little later, but she simply tried to fly away, so back in the pen she went!


There was an average sized crowd at the first show, but we did good business for the second show.

I woke up this morning with a sore throat, and as the day went on I started feeling worse. By the end of the shows my head was killing me. Doing the water gag with the temperature dropping certainly didn't help matters!


Even though I told myself that I would go right to bed after I showered, I was starving, so I went to the Moss' trailer to get some food. Reyna has been running a pie car after the shows and tonight she made some delicious fajita tacos.


No comments: