Sunday, May 29, 2011

Barry Lubin/Adam Forepaugh Tent Rocks!

Saturday, May 28: Hancock, MD-2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.


I slept until 9 a.m. this morning, but I was still feeling worn out from our long day yesterday.


The swimming pool right next to the back yard opened at noon, so Ryan and I swam for about half an hour before we had to start getting ready for the shows.


We did good business for both shows. It was very hot and humid, which kept my energy dragging.


The Barry Lubin/Adam Forepaugh CFA tent was on hand today to serve cake and ice cream along with our lunch at the cookhouse.

I visited with them a bit during my break in the first show.


I took a nap in between shows, but it didn't really help my energy; I was still beat.

Luckily my evening was low key. I watched Ryan train his pig for awhile, and then I hung out with the group assembled outside Lucky and Vickie's trailer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
This is the first I have heard of you eating in the cook house.
Restaurant eating has got to be a drain on the wallet. And it sounds like you do a lot of it.
Back in 'the ole days' the only restaurant we ate in was when D.R. sprang for a buffet once or twice a season. Dennis

Steve Copeland said...

I actually eat dinner in the cookhouse almost every day.
The only meal I consistently eat off the lot is breakfast.
Other than that, I will occasionally cook for myself.