Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Batavia Out Of Hell

Monday, May 16: Batavia, OH-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 12

Lot: Red Barn


I never thought I would make it on this morning's extremely long....12 mile jump!


I ran errands with Casey, Radar, and Nikki, and then Casey was nice enough to treat us to a visit to the Cincinnati Zoo.

My favorite part was interacting with the lorikeets....



...that is until one of the little so and sos took a chunk out of my ear.



The little %@&$ drew blood! I think I smell a lawsuit...


All in all it was a fun day out, bloodshed withstanding.


We were on a mostly gravel lot today, but there was a lot of slick, disgusting looking algae on the ground.

It was also a very chilly day; not much fun in the water gag.


We had average sized crowds for the show....sorry folks, I've got nothing....

No comments: