Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fancy Pants

Monday, May 09: Decatur, IN-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 32

Lot: Riverside Center Grounds


This morning I blew the arrows for the first time this season, but luckily I headed in the right direction and saw the cookhouse for reassurance.


We found a great place for breakfast; it didn't look like much and the first impression was not that good, but they had eggs florentine and it was delicious.


Ryan fixed the squib pot on the back of the artist gag table this morning, and I sewed the horse walkaround so the head doesn't come off. One Godfather reference is more than enough for us in this year's gags.


We were right by the downtown of Decatur, and I walked to a bookstore where I had lunch and coffee. I also bought two copies of an American animation history book: one for me and one for Ryan.


We did good business for the first show and the second show was almost full. I tried out the new pants that Ryan made for me. I love them!



It was a nice sunny day, but there was a slim chance of rain, so all the vehicles moved off the grass into two different parking lots across the street.

No comments: