Monday, May 23, 2011

Say Cheese!

Sunday, May 22: Old Washington, OH-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.

Miles: 47

Lot: fairgrounds


It rained pretty hard on this morning's jump, but then everything cleared up once we got to the lot, and it turned out to be a sunny, humid day.


My photographer friend, Kerri McMullen, came to visit today. She took me to breakfast at a delicious restaurant in Cambride, and then she took me to Wal Mart for a little shopping. I was also able to get a much needed hair cut from a salon in the same shopping center.


We did good business for both shows; Kerri watched and took photos, and her friend Katrina joined her to see the second performance.

The audiences were dead, but Kerri and Katrina had a good time, so that is all that really matters.


After work Casey, Radar, Nikki, and I went to downtown Cambride for dinner. I went to bed early because I was bushed after such a busy weekend.

No comments: