Thursday, May 19, 2011

"They All Float Down Here!"

Wednesday, May 18: Bellbrook, OH-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 40

Lot: Middle School


We had a 7:00 a.m. call this morning, and I greatly enjoyed sleeping in for an extra half hour.


Since today was Casey's birthday, we went to the mall in Dayton. I couldn't find anything good to buy Casey for his birthday (he bought all the good stuff for himself), so I will get him something in the next couple of days.


It was overcast all day, but luckily it wasn't as cold as yesterday. We were on cement, and most of us parked in the back yard were subject to the grey water from the cookhouse semi. Yuck!

On the plus side, I only had to walk about 15 feet for a delicious ravioli dinner.


Both shows were full, and the audiences were great. It would be so easy if all the audiences were that responsive.


There was a sewer grate in the ring, so naturally Ryan and I were laughing about one of us opening it during the water act so the other would fall in.

2 comments:

Jim said...

My family and I were at the 4:30 show. Our kids (girl, age 5; boy, age 3) loved it! It was their first circus and for the next few days they pretended they were clowns and acrobats. Thanks for the great time!

Steve Copeland said...

Hey Jim,

I'm glad you and the family had fun; thanks for writing!