Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yo, Jeff Schott!

Saturday, April 30: Madison, IN-2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

Miles: 31

Lot: school grounds


The lot we were playing on today (a smooth cement parking lot by civilization) was a lot better than the lot we showed two years ago (a gravel parking lot a few miles from civilization).


When I pulled on to the lot this morning, I saw our advance clowns, Dave and Sherri Shepard, waving at me. They were two hours away in Ohio and had a chance to see us one more time before they head up to the north east.


Jeff Schott came back today for a longer visit. He watched the first show and spent a lot of time visiting with us during our down time.


Both shows had decent crowds. When we were done with work I joined the Fuscos for dinner at a buffet.

Armando's son, Argio, being a toddler, was getting into everything. Ryan was watching and commented, "I don't know what I'm going to do when Nicolas is that age."

I assured him, "I'm going to laugh a lot."

No comments: