Saturday, June 25, 2011

Absinthe Is The Devil!

Friday, June 24: Berkley, MA-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

I slept in this morning; oh what a wonderful feeling! Later on I watched the movie "Almost Heroes" with Ryan. It's not a great movie, but it made me laugh.

We had good business for the first show. Bob Lessard came with a friend, so I visited with them during Intermission.

Brian whipped up a delicious new favorite of mine at the cookhouse this evening: cottage potatoes, which is sliced potatoes baked with cottage and cheddar cheese. Yum yum, gimmie some!

The South Shore Circus Concert Band played before the second show, and as always they rocked it out.
While we were listening to them play and waiting to go on for opening, I looked at my cornet, turned to Ryan and said, "How the hell are we supposed to follow that!?"

The second show was 3/4 full. The performance was filmed by a gentleman named Bruce, who shoots the show every year; he is also filming the second show tomorrow.

Mat Coes, a former circus clown, came to visit tonight. I didn't even know he was on the lot until I saw him after the shows at Casey's house.
We had a good time hanging out and catching up with him, even though Casey tried to kill me with a shot of absinthe during the BBQ.

No comments: