Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Crank The A.C.

Monday, June 06: Egg Harbor City, NJ-Day Off
Miles: 49
Lot: fairgrounds

Once again I had to double jump this morning to get my trailer to the next town. Luckily the trip was without incident, and I even had brake lights and turn signals! Well, on the left side at least...

A couple of hours after I had arrived at the lot, I rode with Radar in to Atlantic City, since it is just up the road from us.
We met up with Casey and Nikki at the Taj Mahal, and then we had lunch and explored the boardwalk.

Later in the day I met up with Tuffy Nicholas, who produced the Great American Circus that Ryan and I worked for in Guam and Manila. Tuffy has three shows opening up by the boardwalk this summer, as well as other projects, such as a luau and a zip line.
Unfortunately I only got to visit with Tuffy for a few minutes since my ride was leaving.

Armando and Natalia were nice enough to give me a ride back in a couple of hours later. I spent more time on the boardwalk, gambled (and lost) $5, had a ridiculously expensive drink, and people watched.
We all returned to the lot around 1:30 a.m.

No comments: