Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nice To See U-Haul Again

Wednesday, June 08: Mullica Hill, NJ-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 40

Lot: Public Works grounds


I rode to Mullica Hill with Ryan and Tatiana this morning, and shortly after arriving I called the mechanic in Havre De Grace to make sure that my truck was definitely ready to go.


Around 9 a.m. Ryan and I took off for Maryland in the flat bed truck, and 56 miles and four tolls later, we arrived at the shop.

I'm actually glad we waited until today to pick up the truck, because yesterday we were over 100 miles away from Havre De Grace.

I paid the mechanic, lightening my wallet by about 5 lbs. in the process, and then Ryan and I headed back to Mullica Hill.


Ryan and I spent some time planning for next year, and before we knew it show time had arrived.


It was a hot and humid day, and you could definitely tell so from the audience response (or lack thereof).

We had an average sized crowd for the first show, and a good sized crowd for the second show.


There was a lot on my mind this evening, and I was feeling down in the dumps; unfortunately I let it affect my work, which made me feel even worse.


On the plus side, it was very nice being able to load all the props and my ducks into the back of the truck tonight.

Also, the prospect of not having to double jump is quite a rosy one.


I want to thank everyone on the show that helped me out during the past week; your assistance during my automotive fiasco definitely helped me keep going with my sanity intact.

No comments: