Thursday, June 2, 2011

Slap That S*** On!

Wednesday, June 01: New Freedom, PA-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 48

Lot: Marge Goodfellow Park


It was another scorcher today, but close to show time it clouded over and a cool breeze started blowing.


A sewage truck was brought to the lot this afternoon since it has been awhile since we have encountered a dump station; there are none in the foreseeable future either.

I wasted a half hour waiting on the truck to come to me when I should have been showering and shaving.

Finally about three minutes 'til make up time I gave up, jumped in the shower, and started my make up about five minutes late.


Dick Flint came back to visit today, and he asked if he could take some photos of me making up. I feel bad that he had to take pictures of me doing my impression of The Flash.


As soon as I was ready for the show, the septic truck made it over to me; win win!


We did good business for the first show, and the second show was almost full.

About thirty minutes before the first show there was a quick thunderstorm; as soon as the rain let up, the sun came back out and it was incredibly humid.

Luckily the weather was perfect for the second show; regardless, I am really enjoying the water gag lately.


After the shows Casey's friend, Jackie, made us a delicious dinner for the BBQ.

No comments: