Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We're Going To Wash Out That Falmouth Of Yours!

Monday, June 27: E. Falmouth, MA-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 46

Lot: fairgrounds


This morning we were treated with a dump station on the lot. Hallelujah! I just love the smell of...donniker....in the morning....


There was a great restaurant in town that had a smoked salmon benedict on the menu. It was possibly the greatest thing I have ever eaten...and I've eaten some pretty amazing things! American cheese for one!


Besides having an amazing breakfast, I also got to do laundry and Wal Mart shopping. Hooray for productivity!


Back at the lot Ryan was hard at work latexing some of our foam props for our new gags. I helped him with that, and we also painted a couple of items.

It was a sunny, hot day, so it was the perfect conditions for drying the wet paint and latex.


Both shows today were almost full, which was great since this town was lot and license for us. The second audience was particularly good for our gags.


Ryan's brother, Pete, lives right up the road from the fairgrounds, so he came out to visit today. After the shows Pete and his friends, Matt and Andrew, took me, Ryan, Tatiana, and Nico out to eat.

Ryan and Tatiana were nice enough to pick up the tab. If there is one thing I love more than food, it is free food!

No comments: