Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where There's Smoke....

Wednesday, June 29: Pepperell, MA-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 14

Lot: Town Park


It was nice only having a 14 mile jump this morning. A guy could get used to that!


Casey and I were finally able to find steel today, so that was one more thing Ryan and I marked off our prop shopping check list.

The pieces are too long to store in my truck, so Casey is hauling them for us until he can make a frame out of them.


Ryan and I just took today to catch up on rest, which left me feeling fantastic.


The fire marshall in this town was very strict and went around from trailer to trailer making sure everyone's smoke detectors worked.

Luckily Oscar came around beforehand to alert everyone, and it is a good thing he did, because my detector was not working!

The show hooked me up with a new one and the inspection went fine.


I guess I should be more concerned that my smoke detector wasn't working, but hey, who wants to live forever!?


We had good attendance for the two shows, but there were more people at the second show. The second crowd was much livelier as well, and they were great for the water gag.

No comments: