Sunday, July 31, 2011

'Arry Potta!

Saturday, July 31: Chesterland, OH-2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.

Miles: 47

Lot: Middle school


This morning after the jump I was greeted with the sight of ants swarming over my bathroom countertop.

The only explanation I can think of is that yesterday, when there were ants all over the lot, a bunch crawled up my power cord, which leads to a compartment under my bathroom sink.

Luckily Nikki lent me some ant spray that made quick work of the little buggers.


We had an average sized crowd for the first show. Rich Deptula was around visiting, so I got to speak with him briefly.

There were more people at the second show; we had packed houses here two years ago, I am guessing the fact that we are here for two days instead of one explains the smaller crowds.


There was a little girl in a clown outfit in the second audience, so at Intermission I went out to visit with her.

She explained that she dressed up because she loves clowns, and then she gave me a big hug.

Hopefully I earned some good klown karma for that visit.


Radar bought pizza for dinner, and after I had eaten way too much, I was going to call it an early night....until Ryan called and said Armando was offering a ride to the movies.

Ryan, Buckner and I saw a 10:30 p.m. showing of Harry Potter in 3-D, while Armando and his kids saw Captain America.


I thought Deathly Hallows Part 2 was much better than the first part, and I didn't fall asleep during the movie like I was afraid I would.

No comments: