Saturday, July 30, 2011

Book Overload

Friday, July 29: Kinsman, OH-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 31

Lot: Old Badger school


I ended up sleeping in this morning, and Oscar woke me up by knocking on the wall of my bedroom.

I was afraid that I was the last person on the lot, but there were still plenty of people that hadn't left yet.


There is a three story general store/book shop just up the road from the lot in Kinsman, so Ryan and I went to check it out.

I found a few good books, but just like last year the sheer amount of literature proved overwhelming and I could only peruse for a little while.

Dee Dee was also shopping there and she summed it up quite well by saying that after looking for too long she started feeling anxious.


It was another humid day, but both shows were 3/4 full. Also, the audiences were good; hallelujah!


After the shows Radar and I rushed to get cleaned up and go get ice cream across the street from the lot.


No comments: