Friday, July 29, 2011

Calm After The Storm

Thursday, July 28: Middlefield, OH-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.


It rained during the night, and it continued to pour all morning.


Zoe left this morning to go back to Toledo. When the articles come out that she and Mike are writing, I will post the links here.


Radar taught me how to use a chop saw this morning so I could cut the steel Ryan and I bought.

I was surprised at how well I evenly sliced the pieces that will make the frame for one of our new props. I guess I am not such a failure as a handyman after all!


Ryan, Tatiana, Nico, and I ventured into downtown to visit the magic shop. We talked with Mark, the owner, for awhile. He is a magician and his wife is a clown.

While we were there we ended up buying some wardrobe pieces for our new gags.


Even though it was nice and cool during the rain this morning, the rest of the day was very hot and humid.


We did good business for the first show and the second show was full. Finally in the second water gag we got a taste of the Middlefield audience reactions I remembered from the past two years.


1 comment:

Tejano said...

Steve,

Casey's blog closed. Any idea why?

Tej