Tuesday, July 19, 2011

CHUNKY!

Monday, July 18: Tully, NY-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 68

Lot: Municipal building grounds


I thought the hills on yesterday's jump were bad. The hills on this morning's jump were AWFUL!

I'll be lucky if my truck doesn't blow up if we have too many more jumps like that.


After everyone arrived at the lot it started storming. I took that as a cue to take a little nap.

When I woke up I went to do laundry, I bought some oil for my truck, and I had lunch.


We did good business for both shows. The audience was dead for the first performance; the only big laugh we got was in the water gag.

When I chased Ryan at the end, I ran past him, grabbed a web, and swung into the audience until I was face to face with an old lady.

The kicker was, she was busy taking a picture of her grandchild and got quite a fright when she turned and saw that she was nose to nose with a wet clown.


The audience was much better for the second show, thank God.

After our walkaround, it started to storm again. And I mean it. came. down!


"Ollie, how was it raining?"



Thank you Ollie.

No comments: