Monday, July 11, 2011

Going Rouge

Sunday, July 10: Charlestown, RI-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.


This morning I went to Dunkin Donuts to get some goodies and a box of coffee for me and Ryan. We needed it since...you guessed it....we were working on new props this morning!

We did good business for both shows; I think it was the most people that we have had since we got here.

Ryan and I had a few visitors at the first show: Leo Desilets, a clown mentor to one of my clown mentors, Mike Fixer, a former Beatty clown, and Rob Balchunas, aka Rob The Balloon Guy. We had a good time visiting with them all.
Rob got to hang out during the second show, and he brought us some beer called (appropriately enough) Wacko.

In other news Mr. North arrived back on the lot last night, and Ryan's mom and her friend, Scott, came to visit for a couple of days.

After the shows I took off by myself to enjoy a little "me time". What a great night! I had sushi for dinner and watched the hilarious movie, "Horrible Bosses".
I need to get away more often!

No comments: