Friday, July 22, 2011

Heat Wave

Thursday, July 21: Warsaw, NY-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 45

Lot: Village park


This morning Nikki gave me a ride to TSC so I could return a wheel that Ryan and I bought last Saturday. It was the wrong size; a fact we learned after we had already gotten back to the lot.

I tagged along on her trip to the grocery store as well so I could pick up a few things from the Wal Mart next door.


It was a hot day. The radio made it sound like it was going to be the Armageddon of heat waves, but I didn't think it was that bad. Don't get me wrong, it was miserable, but I remember a much worse day in Maryland earlier in the year.


We did good business for the first show and the second show was 3/4 full.

Eggroll was at the first show with some of his family, but he didn't stick around for very long.


After my constant reassurance to Ryan that the heat wasn't that bad, I was miserable in my trailer after the power was shut off for the night.

Even without the sun beating down on the trailer, I was pouring sweat trying to go to sleep. Even having all my windows open didn't help.

Good times. Great oldies.


No comments: