Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Scream

Wednesday, July 20: E. Bloomfield, NY-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 25

Lot: Veterans Park


This morning's jump was the first short one we have had in a long while. It was very welcome!


Ryan and I talked to Mr. North this morning about next year, and then Ryan, Tatiana, Nico, and I went antique shopping.

The first store we went to had a ton of books on comedians for half off. The most I spent on one book was $5, and I ended up buying 15 books for a total of $49. Score!


Ryan and I went to get ice cream from a place that was very generous with its portions.



That was a small; holy indigestion Batman!


We did good business for both shows....


"And that's all I got to say about that."




1 comment:

Tejano said...

Hope all goes well and you come back to Kelly Miller next year. Someday it will come to an end, you and Ryan will go to the stage of your careers. If you are back next year, there is a different restuarant we can go to. Hasta Luego!

Tej/Ramon