Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jam Face

Saturday, July 2: Laconia, NH-2:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.


This morning I woke up early, even though I could have slept as late as I wanted. What is wrong with me!?


The owner of Clown Supplies, "Simplicity the Clown", and her family had a pizza party for the show in the cookhouse this morning. I went to visit with them and stuff my face.

Ryan's nephew, Argio, got to go to Clown Supplies this morning, and some make up and socks were bought for him.

He took a stab at clown make up application, and the end result looked eerily like Ryan's make up.



There was a full house for the first show, and the second and third shows were almost full.


In the second show, Raul was under the belief that the show was at 5:30 p.m. instead of 5:00 p.m., so he and his son were not at the back door to do the pants chase.

The chase took on a very literal meaning since it was only Nathan Moss, dressed as a pair of pants, running around the ring.


In the second artist gag I blacked out some of my teeth to make Ryan laugh. It was a pain trying not to blow my cover before we had even started, because Ryan was very chatty with me in the back door.

Luckily I kept it hidden until he saw me in the ring, and I got the reaction I had hoped for.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That kid looks like an Easter Egg, and you, you look a little like Hillbilly Weakley.