Monday, July 4, 2011

Manga Moron

Sunday, July 3: Laconia, NH-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.


Ryan's mom cut my hair this morning. It saved me some green, and now I won't look like an anime character for Nico's baptism on Wednesday.

It was an overcast day, and it rained a bit, but not too hard.

The first show was full, and the second show was almost full. We have done great business in Laconia; hopefully this will be an annual stop for us.

Vickie has to leave for a few days, so she taught Dan the show's music cues over the weekend. To say the least, the whole experience kept everyone on their toes.

After the shows we jumped to the next town, Penacook; luckily it was a quick jump and I was one of the first people from the back yard to arrive. I wasted no time in leaving Laconia.

A group of us went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant in downtown Concord. It wasn't our first choice, but pickings were pretty slim since it was Sunday night.

No comments: