Sunday, July 10, 2011

Saturn: The Circus Planet

Saturday, July 9: Charlestown, RI-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.


This morning I woke up earlier than I had planned, 7:00 a.m.! EEGAD!

Ben Trumble, who is visiting for a few days, and I went to Panera Bread and had a delicious breakfast. Now THAT'S how you start off a Saturday!

Ryan and I continued our work on our new props this morning. Ryan's uncle Kevin came to visit, and he brought us some magic goodies to play with. Ryan's maternal grandparents were also visiting today.

I have had a canker sore way back inside my cheek since we got to Charlestown, and the last couple of days it has been driving me crazy with pain every time I eat, talk, or generally open my mouth.
Grandpa George got some Orajel for me which brought great relief to my big mouth.

We did good business for both shows today. During the first show I bought a DVD from Bruce, who filmed the whole performance back in Berkley, MA.
It was good to see our gags again, since we have been lazy and haven't filmed in awhile. We saw a few things in the artist gag that we could do differently to make the gag better.

I hopped back and forth between a couple of BBQs after the shows. I'm not sure if I did it because I am that popular, or that much of a glutton.

Danny tipped us off to an observatory on the lot that was letting folks star gaze for free. The people working there were very helpful and informative, and I got to see the planet Saturn and its rings!

No comments: