Monday, July 25, 2011

That's Not Punny

Sunday, July 24: North East, PA-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.

Miles: 15

Lot: Gravel Pit Park


It was great having such a short jump this morning.


It was another hot and humid day, and we had small crowds for both shows.

Before we started, John Moss said that I might as well just copy and paste the blog from Concord, because it was going to be the same story to tell.

Luckily, I was in a better frame of mind than I was on Friday, so the shows weren't as horrible.


Eggroll surprised us with another visit, and he gave us some more great advice and a nice pep talk, which helped make our day a little more bearable.


We were visiting with Eggy in Ryan's house between shows when I noticed it was time to get ready for the second performance.

I went to walk back to my trailer when I saw that Chancho, Ryan's pig, was loose. I told Ryan so he could round him up, and then I saw that two of my ducks, Ralph and Dexter, were walking around between my truck and trailer!

I quickly grabbed them and put them back in their pen.

Chancho gets loose all the time, but I'm not sure how the ducks escaped. To be honest, I suspect "fowl" play.


WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA!


1 comment:

RC said...

Yeah and pig wont squeal either!