Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ugh

Friday, July 22: Concord, NY-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 47

Lot: Fire Department grounds


Today Ryan and I did some carpentry work on new props. The best part is that it cut down on the amount of heavy lumber in the back of my truck.


While we were working I said to Ryan, "When I pulled onto the lot today, I thought to myself, 'I don't think anyone is going to show up today'".

I hate being right.


There were small crowds at both shows. The second show wasn't as depressing as the first, but that isn't saying much.


The one silver lining of the day was that Eggroll was visiting, and he had some good advice and critiques for us to mull over.


I was so miserable doing the gags, especially the second water gag. It is a terrible, lonely feeling when no one laughs.

The generator died while I was in the shower with my face all sudsy. Since my trailer batteries are shot, no power means no lights or water for me.

It was a fitting end to the evening.


Luckily Radar grilled some burgers that helped me put the tragedy that was Concord out of my mind.

No comments: