Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vidbel Visit

Wednesday, July 13: Cairo, NY-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.


Ryan and I explored downtown Cairo this afternoon. It didn't take long...
Because of that I was worried about what the show attendance would be like, but my fears were ungrounded. Both shows were full!

Maria Seebacher, one of our fans, was at the first show. I couldn't find her during Intermission, but we were able to say hello after finale.
Our friends Dave and Cherie Gregg, who are the Ringling Gold advance clowns, came to the second show with two of their friends.
I was pleasantly surprised to see Jenny Vidbel in the audience as well. We were right up the road from Vidbel's Winter Quarters, and Jenny is between tours on Big Apple Circus.

Besides the fun of having so many visitors, it was also wonderful to hear the sweet sound of laughter again after the reserved audiences in Charlestown.

Reyna was making my favorite Mexican dish, tortas, at the pie car after the shows, so I felt obligated to indulge.

No comments: