Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We Love Free Stuff!

Tuesday, July 26: Meadville, PA-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 41

Lot: fairground


There was a dump station on this morning's lot, which was a welcome sight. It had been a long time since we had encountered a free one; being the skin flint that I am, I passed on the last few pay ones that we had encountered.


A local clown friend, Sue Marranconi, came by to visit for a bit this morning while Ryan and I were working on some new props. She brought goodies: home made cookies and brownies as well as home grown tomatoes. Yum yum!


There were average sized crowds at the two shows. I wasn't having much fun since the audiences didn't really seem to be into the show.

Luckily the second water gag of the evening was good and that helped lift my spirit.

Sue and her friends were at the performance, so it was also nice having someone to perform for.


No comments: