Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blinded By The Pants

Wednesday, August 10: Woodville, OH-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 40

Lot: Trail Marker Park


This morning when I was letting my ducks out, a gentleman named Bob Wink came over to say hello.

Bob is a Shrine clown out of Bowling Green, and he brought boxes full of goodies for me and Ryan.


I walked into town and got a much needed hair cut. The lady that gave me a trim was very nice and recommended that I visit the new coffee shop in town.

I did, and I came very close to winning a free coffee.


There was a jar full of candy coffee beans on the counter, and if you guessed the correct number, you were a winner.

I estimated that there were 317 beans in the jar; the girl behind the counter informed me that the actual number was 349.

I thought about telling Ryan so he could get a free coffee, but by the time I got back to the lot, I had already forgotten about it.


There was an average sized crowd for the first show; they were a less than boisterous group, so Ryan decided to liven things up in the water gag.


When I was chasing him at the end of the gag, Ryan threw the wine bottle prop at my head.

It was a direct hit, so I took a fall. I staggered to my feet just in time to receive the bucket of water.


Bob Wink and his wife were at the performance, and he brought supplies for making salad. Such a nice guy.


There were more people at the second show. Apparently Ryan still hadn't gotten all the mischief out of his system, because when I ran by him at the end of the water gag, he threw my pants over my head, resulting in my momentary blindness. Not a good thing since I was charging straight at the audience!


Radar bought pizza after the shows, and he, Elisa, and I enjoyed it in my trailer.

No comments: