Friday, August 26, 2011

Bright Balls Of Gas

Thursday, August 25: Evart, MI-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 76

Lot: Airport grounds


This morning I executed a very tricky "buy and fly" breakfast operation for Radar.

Ok, actually I just went to McDonald's to pick up food that he paid for. I just wanted to make it sound cool...


There was a grocery store on my walk that I spotted; however, when I went back later to shop it was a bust as far as having the things that I wanted.


We did good business for both performances; the crowds loved the water gags, even though Ryan and I were trying to make each other laugh in the second show by making vomit noises at every possible chance.


Brian LaPalme wowed us with another dessert for dinner tonight. Besides the delicious main course: beef tips marsala, he served brownie a la mode.

(Sorry Johnny Moss, I don't have a cheesy 70's kid show clip to reference for this dessert)


Tonight was beautiful. The sky was clear and I could see millions of stars.

I went out to get something to eat, only to find out later that Reyna was making my favorite Mexican dish, tortas, for Pie Car.

I guess there is always next time!


No comments: