Monday, August 1, 2011

Duck PR

Sunday, July 31: Chesterland, OH-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.


I didn't go to bed until 2 a.m. last night, so I slept in very late this morning.


We did good business for the first show, and the crowd was very enthusiastic.


Rich Deptula was back visiting. I paid my CFA dues to him, and he gave me a cool CFA pin and the newest issue of White Tops.

The magazine has a nice article on the Freestate Clown Alley #30 and how they started the John Ringling North II/Steve & Ryan tent. Ryan and I also got a mention in an article about the Great American Circus in Manila, and my ducks got their first White Tops write up in an article about us competing against Cole Bros. in the same area of MA!

All in all, very good publicity!


There was an average sized crowd for the second show. A lot of people left at Intermission, so the second half was harder to get through for us.

No comments: