Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sew Buttons

Monday, August 22: Grayling, MI-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 32

Lot: fairgrounds


It was cold this morning! I put on my big jacket and ski cap for the jump; I already miss the summer heat.


After getting settled at the lot in Grayling, I went to do laundry; I was dragging my feet to go, but I had a clear path to get my truck off the lot, and a laundromat was only 3 miles away.

I didn't know when I would get another perfect scenario like that.


Meanwhile, Ryan spent all day working on new gag costumes. He got a lot accomplished, and I even contributed a small bit of help: button sewing!


There was an average turn out for the first show and even more people for the second show. Not bad at all for a lot and license date.

The first show's audience was more receptive; the water gag was very good.


No comments: