Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time Keeps On Slippin'

Monday, August 29: Chesterton, IN-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 70

Lot: Dogwood Park


I thought I was going to fall asleep on this morning's drive. I am glad I didn't...me being a big fan of living and all....


We entered the central time zone on the drive. So even though it was a 70 mile jump, and I left at 6:00 a.m., I got to the lot in Chesterton around 6:30 a.m. Trippy.


I loved having the extra time; I used it to sleep. My bed was a much more comfortable resting place than a ditch on the side of the road.


Ryan and I finally finished the movie "Hook" today, well over a month after we started watching it!


Both shows were full and the crowds were great. Adam Gertsacov, a 1989 Clown College grad, and his family were in the area on vacation, so they came to see the second show.

It was nice meeting them, and I am glad they saw such a good performance.

They brought delicious cupcakes as a freeroll. Yay sugar!


1 comment:

Lois said...

Yeah ! You're back in our time zone again !!
Realy enjoy your blog. Great fun traveling around with all of you, in a way.
Looking forward to Kelly Miller back in Ardmore in October.
Hope you can visit The Bookseller again. We here are all part time "circus workers" ...of course!

Lois Proctor
The Bookseller
Ardmore, OK