Friday, August 19, 2011

Tra La La!

Thursday, August 18: Flushing, MI-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Miles: 26

Lot: Riverview Park


I was understandably feeling less than peak this morning after my late bedtime last night.

I stumbled through my morning ritual of driving, setting up my duck habitat, and making breakfast before I finally fell into bed for a couple of hours.


When I arose I went for a pick me up from the little coffee shop that I patronize every year. Joel joined me and was nice enough to buy my coffee.


This afternoon Ryan and I had a discussion about next year after learning of a tentative show running order.


There was average business for both shows. Brian LaPalme rocked us once again by having banana splits for dessert at the cookhouse.



NO! Not those Banana Splits! The edible ice cream kind!


Rob Corba and his friends came to see me at the second show. Rob is a clown in Clio, MI, and he saw me for the first time when I was performing for my final week with Ringling.


After the show I ran my big mouth for awhile with him and his group.


1 comment:

Rob Corba said...

good times! lmao i enjoyed watching your mouth flap. as odd as that sounds. -- rob